BUDDYATHON TBR LIST

The #Buddyathon is starting Monday and runs from the 7th-13th of September! Click HERE to watch the video for all the info!

The challenges are as follows:

1. Choose 3 books and get your Buddy to choose 1 for you to read!
For this I chose: 
We Were Liars by E Lockhart
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
My buddy chose We Were Liars for me to read
2. Choose a book to buddy read with your buddy.
For this we chose to read The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
3. Read a book that your buddy rated 5 stars.
For this I chose to read Room by Emma Donoghue
4. Read a book with your buddy's favourite colour on the cover.
For this my buddy told me her favourite colours are blue and yellow. I am not yet sure what I plan to read for this but either Uprooted by Naomi Novik or The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
For this I have not set a book to read. I don't know if I will be able to get to it, and I will be in school so I might just read the required novel for school for this. If I do have the time for this though, I will read The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket

So there's my list for the #buddyreadathon!
For anyone wondering, my buddy is Sabrina and she is one of my Goodreads friend! You can find her here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up