September TBR Pile

I start my last year of University this month so my TBR pile is a bit of an over achiever's list because I really don't see myself getting all of these read by the time I start school but here's my tentative list!

 The Scorch Trials - This will be a reread for me to have the story fresh in my mind when I go see the movie this month.
 The Name of the Wind - I started this in August, but as it's quite huge and so amazing I am taking my time with this one but I will be finished with it this month.
 Inheritance - I am listening to this as an audiobook and I am nearly done so I will definitely have this finished by the end of the month.
 Born of Illusion - This is my TBR takedown book. If I don't read this by September 27th I have to unhaul it so I am praying I get this finished quickly so I don't have to do that.
 Such Wicked Intent - This is a book I started in June and I never completed it. It's the second book in this duology and I am in the process of finishing it now so I don't have any currently reading books when I start classes.
 The Song of Achilles - This is my book club's September book. We have a pretty light schedule so this shouldn't be too hard to complete.
 Cuckoo Song - I started this today. I am hoping to get into it and read quickly before school starts.
This Is Where it Ends - I was sent this in the mail by Sourcebooks as an advanced readers copy to review and I hope to read it in September. However, this is last priority on this list so if I don't get to it in September it will get pushed over to October TBR. 



Not pictured here: I have 8 books for one of my English classes and another 2 for another English class. I don't know when in the semester they will be read so I didn't picture them but they will be in my September wrap up at the end of the month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up